Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE SALE
- REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES – Refunds within 10 days of purchase and only on regular priced items. A 15% re-stocking fee will apply to all items returned over $500. Exchange or Store Credit Only within 10 days of purchase on regular priced items – without a re-stocking fee. FINAL SALE on all Sale and “As-Is” items. Date of purchase is considered to be the day of payment not the day of pick up or delivery. ALL ANTIQUE PIECES ARE SUBJECT TO CRACKING.
- Items that are pre-ordered must be fully paid at time of order. Preordered items are all FINAL SALES.
- Customers must provide a copy of their original invoice in order to pick up their merchandise.
- All items must be picked up or delivered within 10 days of purchase or a storage fee of 3% per week of the value of the goods will apply. (minimum of $50 per week will be charged) For items on order the storage fee will commence 7 days after the client has been notified that the items are available for pick up or delivery.
- Moe’s will assist customers in organizing the delivery or shipment of goods but is not responsible for any problems or damages that occur during delivery. Customers are free to choose and arrange their own method of delivery. Any problems that arise during their delivery are to be negotiated between the customer and the delivery company.
DELIVERY & PICK-UPS
You will be notified when your furniture arrives at the Warehouse and a delivery or pick up will be scheduled shortly thereafter. You may choose to pick up your furniture directly from our Warehouse yourself or have it delivered through our outside delivery service or carrier. The delivery service will make every effort to meet your scheduled delivery time, but please remember delays may occur due to circumstances beyond the driver’s control. Have your rooms and pathways to your room(s) cleared and ready for delivery. Please do make sure to measure any elevators, hallways and ceiling heights prior to purchase in order to make sure items will fit accordingly. Please make arrangements to have a responsible representative present to fully inspect and accept the furniture. The signature on the Bill of Lading binds you with respect to all aspects of the acceptance of the delivery including the condition of the items delivered.
Occasionally, the furniture may experience minor damage during shipment or it may contain manufacturer defects. Please take your time and inspect all the furniture upon delivery or pick up and denote any damages or defects at that time. All merchandise we sell is produced with excellent quality control, but defective items are occasionally shipped. In most cases, defects are of minor nature and can be cleared up in home or can be exchanged on the spot of pick up. In the event you receive an item you feel is defective, it should be rejected and returned with the delivery company. Once the product has been received and has been signed for MOE’S Home Collection no longer has liability for it. In Warranty situations, please send us photographs clearly showing the defect along with a written description so that we can assist you with submitting the claim to the manufacturer. MOE’S Home Collection will repair or replace the item if the situation warrants, but the delivery or pick up is the purchaser’s responsibility.
Natural flaws and imperfections in wood adds to a piece’s beauty and charm and should not be viewed as damages or defects. Natural stone varies in color and veining, and there is no control over veining or color.
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
MOE’S Home Collection offers a limited one year warranty to the original purchaser, against manufacturer defects towards labour, materials or replacement, not including delivery. AS IS merchandise excluded. No part of this warranty will apply to any product which has been subject to misuse, alteration, improper care, normal deterioration due to wear, tear and exposure, corrosion or damage by any causes by rain, fire or other causes of acts of nature. Product under this warranty is limited to, at manufactures option, repairing or replacing the product which is returned to it’s place of business.
Many products sold at MOE’S Home Collection do offer an extended warranty from the manufacturer; in this case, repair or replacement will be assessed, and if the item is no longer available store credit will be applied for the amount paid at time of purchase. In the event you receive an item you feel is defective, please send us photographs clearly showing the defect along with a written description so that we can assist you with submitting the claim to the manufacturer. MOE’S Home Collection will repair or replace the item if the situation warrants excluding any transportation costs.
Please provide the following information to be submitted to the email address:
· Name, address, phone number, proof of purchase
· Pictures of damage; 1 image of damage showing entire piece and 1 close up of damage, in low resolution.
You will be contacted via email or telephone within 72 Business hours of claim being made.